Every organisation is unique, and therefore no two marketing strategies are the same. We encourage businesses and organisations to consider the development of a strategy that reflects your business goals and provides a clear framework for all marketing activity. We work with organisations to develop unique, well thought-out strategies that guide your ongoing marketing activities, saving time and money by providing a reference and direction for all marketing collateral, ensuring all marketing is on target and effective.
A good marketing strategy will help to identify a definitive value proposition, as well as key messaging, target audiences, challenges and opportunities. A strategy will also confirm the USPs – or unique selling points – as well as a clear schedule for the rollout of your marketing activity. This helps to ensure the values of your brand are clearly identified across your organisation and support any cross promotion opportunities.
In short, this process will:
• Involve initial strategy and planning meetings
• Define service/product offering
• Define target audience(s)
• Identify marketing opportunities and challenges
• Identify marketing collateral for development
• Identify key marketing channels
• Propose recommendations for marketing to your key audiences
Talk to us today about how to get your strategy underway.