We don’t use, share or transfer personal information in connection with the site except as set out in this policy, or as otherwise set out somewhere on the site (including in terms linking to the site).
Statistical information and cookies
Statistical information collected
We may collect statistical information about your visit to help us improve the site. This information is aggregated and doesn’t identify you personally. It includes:
- your IP address
- the pages you visited on our site and the links you clicked on
- the date and time you visited the site
- the referring site (if any) from which you clicked through to this site
- your operating system, for example, Windows XP, Mac OS X
- the type of web browser you use, such as Internet Explorer, Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- other things like your screen resolution and the language setting of your browser.
Use of statistical information
The statistical information referred to above can be viewed by site administrators and certain other Level staff.
This site generates persistent session cookies (that is, they have an expiry date and are removed on that date) for the purpose of monitoring site usage. The cookies don’t collect personal information. You can disable them or clear them out of your web browser without affecting your ability to use the site.
Records and disclosure statement
Public records, official information and parliament
Your emails and contributions to the site may constitute public records and be retained to the extent required by the Public Records Act 2005. Level may also need to disclose those materials under the Official Information Act 1982 or to a Parliamentary Select Committee or Parliament in response to a parliamentary question.
Correcting your personal information
Under the Privacy Act 1993, you have the right to access and ask us to correct any of your personal information provided to Level in connection with your use of this site.
Contact us if:
- you would like to see or change your personal information Level has stored, or
- you have any concerns regarding your privacy.
Level may require proof of your identity before being able to provide you with any personal information.
20 Finlayson Street, Whangārei, 0110
Phone: +64 9 974 8084
If you have a privacy complaint
If you’re not satisfied with our response to any privacy-related concern you may have, you can contact the Privacy Commissioner: privacy.org.nz/about-us/contact/